Embark on a Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore and immerse yourself in the mesmerizing beauty of Delhi, Agra, Taj Mahal, Ranthambore, and Jaipur. Witness the architectural marvels of the Taj Mahal and explore the vibrant streets of Jaipur. With an awe-inspiring image of undefined, get ready for an unforgettable journey through history and wildlife.
Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore:
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Arrive in Delhi, the capital city of India
- Transfer to your hotel and check-in
- Depending on your arrival time, you can explore the local markets or relax at your hotel
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Visit iconic landmarks such as the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Raj Ghat
- Explore the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk
- Visit India Gate and the President’s House
- Optional: explore the Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar
Day 3: Delhi to Agra
- Travel to Agra, home to the iconic Taj Mahal
- Visit Agra Fort and explore the local markets
- Witness the sunset at the Taj Mahal
Day 4: Agra to Ranthambore
- Depart for Ranthambore
- Explore the Ranthambore Fort
- Enjoy an evening at leisure in the serene surroundings
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park
- Embark on an early morning safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Explore the rich wildlife and try to spot tigers and other wildlife
- Optional: visit the Trinetra Ganesh Temple
Day 6: Ranthambore to Jaipur
- Travel to Jaipur, the vibrant “Pink City”
- Visit the Hawa Mahal and City Palace
- Explore the local markets and indulge in shopping for handicrafts and souvenirs
Day 7: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Visit the majestic Amber Fort
- Explore Jantar Mantar and the Albert Hall Museum
- Enjoy a traditional Rajasthani dinner at Chokhi Dhani
Day 8: Departure
- Depart from Jaipur for your onward journey
This itinerary offers a perfect blend of history, culture, and wildlife, ensuring an unforgettable journey through the Golden Triangle and Ranthambore.
Q. What are the popular local markets in Delhi and Jaipur for shopping?
In Delhi, you can explore the following popular local markets for shopping:
- Chandni Chowk: Known for its vibrant and bustling streets offering a wide range of traditional Indian goods, including textiles, jewelry, and street food.
- Dilli Haat: Showcases a diverse collection of handicrafts and handlooms from different states of India, making it a perfect place to buy authentic and traditional items.
- Sarojini Nagar Market: Renowned for budget-friendly clothing, accessories, and home decor items.
In Jaipur, the following local markets are popular among visitors for shopping:
- Johari Bazaar: Famous for its exquisite jewelry, including precious and semi-precious stones, silver, and gold ornaments.
- Bapu Bazaar: Offers a wide variety of textiles, traditional Rajasthani attire, and souvenirs such as handicrafts and leather goods.
- Tripolia Bazaar: Known for its brassware, ironware, and other traditional Rajasthani items.
- Feb India:
These markets are great places to immerse yourself in the local culture and find unique souvenirs and gifts to take back home.